“We use Reputology to structure our day and figure out how we’re going to learn from what our guests are saying about us.”
– Jonathan Geffrard, Hillstone Restaurant Group
Over the past few months, businesses big and small have asked us, “Does Reputology monitor social media like Twitter and Facebook???”
At the time, our answer was “No”. And now… Well, our answer is still “No”. But…
HARK! Powered by the new Reputology app, HootSuite can track online reviews on all the major review sites, including Google+ Local, Foursquare, Yahoo Local, Citysearch, Yellowpages, Urbanspoon, Opentable and more.
No need to log in to yet another dashboard. Now, you can monitor reviews in HootSuite along with other social media. Key features:
- Monitor reviews for all major review sites, for multiple storefronts, all from one place.
- Customize each stream by rating, review site, and location.
- Track how reviews are followed up with by assigning a “status” to a review.
- Not only monitor reviews on general business directories. Also monitor industry specific review sites for restaurants, hotels, auto dealers, health professionals, etc. (You name it, Reputology can track it).
Showing is better than describing. Check out the screenshots below.
Screenshot #1: Monitor reviews with all your social media channels in HootSuite.
Screenshot #2: Customize a stream however you want. Create multiple streams, too.
Getting set up is easy. Here’s how you can start monitoring your online reviews in HootSuite:
Already a HootSuite user? Use this link to Install Reputology now.
If you don’t have HootSuite account, sign up here to install Reputology